Interactive Voice Response
Interactive Voice Response Simple & Intuitive
Call Management System
A simple and intuitive interactive voice response (IVR) system bringing the best of IVR technology without the complicated setup or over-the-top dashboard
Why Interactive Voice Response?
Interactive Voice Response is the new standard for business phone systems. With simplified customer experience, decreased operator error, and robust data collection, IVR has transformed the professional call management space.
- Save Time & Money: IVR systems can provide answers to frequently asked questions and can route calls without the need for a human operator. This saves staffing costs and labor for an organization.
- Simplifies Customer Experience: When a client calls, they want information as quickly as possible. Interactive voice response systems eliminate wait times by responding to callers immediately.
- Manages Large Call Volumes: Your clients will never experience a busy signal again. IVRs can handle unlimited calls.
- Less Human Error: With an automated system, there is a streamlined process for answering common questions and for transferring calls. This eliminates the possibility of a call drop based on an incorrect transfer.
- 24/7 Service: Since IVR systems don’t require human staffing to manage, the system can automatically take calls all day every day..
The Interactive Voice Response Difference
Just Deliver It developed Interactive Voice Response as a simple, intuitive solution for interactive voice response. In the Interactive Voice Response system, Just Deliver It has taken the best qualities of interactive voice response and put them into a simple and intuitive technology. The dashboard is clean and easy to use, and setup is simple and takes only minutes.
No Capacity Limits
Callers never receive a busy signal and are always connected directly to your greeting.
Custom Greeting Messages
Upload your customized audio file or use our simple phone recording software to create audio greetings with ease.
Webhook CRM Integrations
With the tool Webhook, your IVR can be easily integrated into your CRM or other sales and marketing systems.
Link multiple greetings together to for qualifying prospects and gathering additional information.
Want to ask your caller to opt-in to text messages? Interactive Voice Response includes options for generating SMS opt-ins for drip campaigns.
No need to upload and update DNC lists manually; with this feature customers can seamlessly opt-out in real time.
How It Works
In the Interactive Voice Response system, Just Deliver It has taken the best qualities of interactive voice response and put them into a simple and intuitive online dashboard. See at a glance how your IVR is performing, track calls and IVR actions, and export data.
Upload an audio file or record a new audio file using our simple over-the-phone instant recording tool.
Click “NEW TRACK” to get started.
Create a name for your track & select your audio file.
Select options for your track, including transferring to another number or sending a text message.
Add any additional options.